How do we take the findings of cognitive science and apply them to educational settings?
- Myth of Learning Styles in Change Magazine
- Learning Styles: What’s Being Debunked in Teacher Magazine (originally, but paywalled now)
Relevant blog posts
- A day at an elementary school with a cognitive psychologist
- Neurobabble: Inflated credibility currency
- Google-fu is discipline specific
- A college professor goes back to elementary school
- Facts vs. skills and content vs. pedagogy expertise: Tensions in science education
- Googling While Memory Burns?